A wooden garage with extra room is a good choice for those who wish to keep their car secure and to use the added little room to store things, or maybe to create a small workshop. The great thing about this option is that it provides an under-cover space suitable for keeping bicycles, etc. or for splitting and storing firewood.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
Wooden garages are made from dried but unpainted and unimpregnated timber from the highest quality slow-growing northern spruce, which has been crafted meticulously. The garage has windows and a partly glazed door to let in light and make a cosy atmosphere. You will not be short of light when working in there, even on a cloudy day.
The garage has walls that are 44 mm thick, made from spruce logs with double grooves. The overall height is 2.946 m, interior area 21.19 m², roof area 40.38 m². The wooden garage has a single door, partly glazed, that opens outwards, and a single window that opens outwards. The door and window have double glazing and a hermetic sealing strip to prevent leakage.
- wall logs - 44mm, double T&G, Nordic pine wood;
- Ridge height - 2,902m;
- Wall height - 2,228m;
- External dimensions - 6x6m;
- Internal area - 24,46m2;
- Carport size - 2.842 x 3.957 (11,54m2);
- Base size - 5,813 x 5,813m;
- Heavy duty wooden garage door not included - optional extra;
- Garage door clearance - 2,3 x 2,02m; (WxH);
- single pedestrian door, half glazed, opening outwards - 1295 x 1860mm;
- 1 single window, opening outwards - 700 x 910mm;
- quality glass (4mm);
- roof boards, T&G, min. 18-20mm thick (might be finger jointed);
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails ans screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- This model is reversible during installation - side room can be on the left or right side;
- VAT included;
- Free delivery in Dublin area on a HIAB;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY.ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY