- Reduced price
Please welcome of our customers' favorite garage. It will accommodate not only the car, but also several shelves for your belongings. The 4x6 m garage is made of the high quality slow-grown northern spruce. Wall thickness - 44 mm.
Wooden Garage 4x6m, 44mm + ROOF COVERING AS A GIFT
This model of wooden garage is one of our clients’ favourites. Not only will it accommodate your car, but you will be able to fit in some shelves for storing some of the things you need. The garage needs to be built on firm and flat ground.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
This wooden garage has a single door, partly glazed, that opens outward and one double window that opens outward. Even when you’re fixing your car on a rainy day, you won’t be short of light in this garage. This model of wooden garage is made from carefully crafted dried but unpainted and unimpregnated timber that comes from the highest quality slow-growing northern spruce.
The walls of this garage are 44 mm thick, made from spruce logs that have been double grooved. The general height is 2.632 m, internal area is 21.12 m², roof area 25.87 m². The window and door of the garage having double glazing, with a hermetic sealing strip to prevent leakage. There is a 0.18 m overhang of the roof at the front of the garage. A wooden gate is installed by the garage.
We recommend that you have a look around our website and find the type of wooden garage that suits you best: https://www.eurowood.ie/9-wooden-garages
- Wall logs - 44mm interlocking double T&G, Spruce wood;
- Ridge height - 2,6m;
- Wall height - 2.23m;
- External dimensions - 4 x 6m;
- Base size - 3,8 x 5,8 m;;
- Heavy duty wooden garage door, floor boards and bitumen shingles are supplied as optional extra;
- Garage door clearance - 2,3 x 2,02m; (WxH);
- Single pedestrian door, half glazed, opening outwards - 850 x 1940mm;
- 1x double window, opening outwards - 1370 x 1030mm
- Double glazed windows and door
- roof boards, T&G, min. 19mm thick (might be finger jointed);
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails ans screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- This model is reversible during installation - side door can be on the left or right side;
- VAT included;
- Free delivery in Dublin area on a HIAB;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood.
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY
- Wall thickness
- Total area
- Double glazing