The Fay wooden summerhouse has been for some time now one of the models best liked by our clients. It has four separate zones: a combined kitchen-dining area, two bedrooms and a bathroom. On the porch of the house even a rainy day is OK, because the porch has a roof to protect you from the rain.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
This wooden summerhouse is made from top quality slow-growing and carefully crafted northern spruce timber. Its double glass door and five single windows will provide light and cosiness in your leisure area.
This wooden summerhouse has 44 mm thick walls, made of double-grooved spruce logs. Its overall height is 2.686 m, and it has an inside area of 24 m². The cabin has a partly glazed single door that opens outwards and three single interior doors, fully wooden, that open inwards. There are five single windows that open outwards and one double window, which also opens outward. The windows and doors are double glazed and have a hermetic seal to prevent leakage.
- 44mm logs, double T&G, Nordic pine wood;
- Ridge height - 2.632m;
- Wall height - 2,092m;
- External dimensions- 6 x 6m;
- Internal dimensions - 5,83 x 5,83m;
- Internal area - 29m²;
- Roof area - 46m²;
- Single door, half glazed, opening outwards - 850 x 1860mm (frame size);
- 1 double window, opening outwards - 1380 x 910mm (frame size);
- 5 single windows, opening outwards - 700 x 910mm (frame size);
- double glazing (4-6-4mm), rubber gasket for watertightness;
- Front roof overhang- 1m.
Internal area- 29m²:
Living room - 12,255m²;
WC - 2,751m²;
Bedroom1 - 6,99m²;
- Roof boards T&G, min 18-20mm;
- Floor boards T&G, min 20mm, might be finger jointed;
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions;
- Foundation bearers, impregnated against rot.
- This model is reversible during installation;
- VAT included;
- Free delivery in Dublin area on a HIAB;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood.
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY