The Nottingham Wooden summerhouse is a great choice for those who wish to have a log cabin as a summerhouse with all the conveniences. The prefabricated house has an attic and three separate rooms, so you can install a lounge area, kitchen, bathroom, and in the attic you can install a cosy bedroom or a place to store various items.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
The Nottingham wooden summer house is made of the highest quality slow-growing and carefully crafted northern spruce wood. Adequate light and cosiness in all three rooms is ensured by a double-glazed door and up to seven single windows.
The wooden summer house has 44 mm thick double-spruce spruce wood walls. It has an overall height of 3.577 m, with a roof area of 42.14 m². The cottage has one single-leaf exterior door that is semi-glazed and opens outward, and two single-leaf internal doors, fully wooden, outward-opening doors and one double-leaf, fully glazed, outward-opening door. The house has seven single windows that open outwards. Both the windows and the doors are double-glazed and have a sealing gasket against leaks.
- 44mm logs, double T&G, Nordic pine wood;
- Ridge height - 3.577m;
- Wall height - 2,497m;
- External dimensions- 4.5 x 6m;
- Internal dimensions - 4.33 x 5,85m;
- Base size - 4.323 x 5.823m;
- Internal area - 24m² + attic 12m² ;
- Roof area - 44m²;
- Internal partition according plan + 2 internal doors;
- Single door, half glazed, opening outwards;
- Double door, fully glazed, opening outwards;
- 7 single windows, opening outwards;
- double glazing, rubber gasket for water tightness;
- Front roof overhang- 0.8m.
Internal area- 24m²:
Living room - 13,66m²;
WC - 5.183m²;
Kitchen - 5.183m²;
Bedroom2 - 6,994m²;
- Roof boards T&G, min 18-20mm;
- Floor boards T&G, min 18-20mm, might be finger jointed;
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- Foundation bearers, impregnated against rot
- This model is reversible during installation;
- VAT included;
- Free delivery in Dublin area on a HIAB;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY