The Rose log cabin is a fine addition on your block of land. This garden log cabin has a great advantage: a separate room. This can be used for a storeroom, a bathroom, or some other room that requires separateness. For your convenience, A door to this room can be for exterior access from outside, or for interior access from the rest of the house.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
A double glass door and generous windows create a feeling of ample spaciousness inside the cabin. Even on a rainy and windy summer day you will have a feeling of being outside. The log cabins are made from dried but unpainted, unimpregnated wood, but it is the highest quality, slow growing, carefully crafted northern spruce The smell of wood will fill the entire indoor environment with the smell of fresh air.
This log cabin is constructed with walls 44 mm thick, using double grooves in the northern spruce timber. The overall height of the house is 2.43 metres, and the total indoor area is 21.2 m². The roof area is 27.96 m². There are two single windows that open outwards. The door and windows are double glazed, with a hermetic strip to stop leaks.
- Wall logs - 44mm, double T&G, Nordic pine wood;
- Ridge height - 2.43m;
- Wall height - 2.025m;
- External dimensions - 6x4m;
- Internal partition - 2 separate rooms
- Internal area - 13,89m² (cabin) + 7,29m² (storage)
- Base size - 5,813x 3,813m;
- Double door, 2/3 glazed, opening outwards ;
- Single door, all solid, opening outwards;
- 2 single windows, opening outwards;
- Windows and door are double glazed, double rubber gasket
- Roof boards T&G, min 18-20mm ;
- Floor boards T&G, min 18-20mm, might be finger jointed;
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- Foundation bearers , impregnated against rot
- This model is reversible during installation;
- VAT included;
- Free delivery in Dublin area on a HIAB;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY