The optimum size (5 m x 5.12 m) Malta log cabin is ideal as a summer cottage; but with some extra insulation in the walls, one can use it all year round. This cabin can be an ideal space for relaxing away from work and urban hustle at any time of the year. The advantage of this model is its spacious veranda, which will be very enjoyable on sunny days and warm evenings.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
This model of log cabin is designed to create a feeling of comfort and spaciousness at any time of the year. The feeling of spaciousness is enhanced by the double glass door and four single windows that open outward. This allows more light to come inside almost all the time, even on dark autumn or winter evenings. This prefabricated cabin is constructed from the highest quality, slow-growing and carefully crafted northern spruce timber.
This cabin has walls 44 mm thick, using double grooves. The roof construction suits bitumen shingles or other light roof covering. The doors and windows are double glazed, with a built-in sealing gasket to prevent leaks. An important feature of the cabin is its veranda, which measures 4.727 m x 0.939 m.
- Wall logs - 44mm, double T&G, Nordic pine wood;
- Ridge height - 2.97m;
- Wall height - 2,295m;
- External - 5 x 5.12m, including veranda 1.12m deep;
- Base size - 4,943 x 3,813m;
- Internal area - 18.32m²;
- Roof area - 30 m²;
- Double door, fully glazed, opening outwards - 1295 x 1860mm (frame size);
- Windows and door are double glazing and double rubber gasket;
- Roof boards T&G, min 18-20mm ;
- Floor boards T&G, min 18-20mm, might be finger jointed;
- Terace boards, min 20mm thick;
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- Foundation bearers 47x47mm, impregnated against rot
- This model is reversible during installation;
- VAT included;
- Free delivery in Dublin area on a HIAB;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY