- Reduced price
Log cabin ROME plus 5x3m (15m²)
The Rome log cabin is a building of compact size and classic design. It is a real discovery for lovers of order and tradition. This log cabin can be built in the garden, by a river or lake, even in the yard as an additional building to your own house. You can install a guest room in the cabin, or maybe you have long wanted a secluded quiet space for your work or study – this model is precisely for that purpose.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
Double glass doors and spacious windows create a feeling of roominess inside the cottage. Even when a summer day is rainy and windy, you will be able to feel outdoors. The log cabins are made from dried but unpainted, unimpregnated wood, but it is the highest quality, slow growing, carefully crafted northern spruce. The smell of wood will fill the entire indoor environment with the smell of fresh air.
This log cabin is constructed with walls 44 mm thick, using double grooves. The roof is constructed of bitumen shingles or some other light roof covering. The minimum foundation size is 4.8 m x 2.8 m; and the roof area 19.80 m².
- Wall logs - 44mm, double T&G, spruce wood;
- Ridge height - 2.49m;
- Wall height - 2.29m;
- External dimensions - 5x3m;
- Roof area - 19.79m²;
- Base size - 4,8 x 2,8 m;
- Canopy - 30m;
- Double door, 3/4 glazed, opening outwards - 1600 x 1940mm;
- 3 single windows, opening outwards - 750 x 1290mm ;
- Windows and door are double glazed (4-10-4), rubber sealed
- Roof boards T&G, min 19-20mm ;
- Floor boards T&G, min 19-20mm, might be finger jointed, 28mm optional;
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- Foundation bearers, treated
- This model can be reversible during installation;
- VAT included;
- Free delivery in Dublin area on a HIAB;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY
- Wall thickness
- Total area
- Double glazing