- Reduced price
The Derby log cabin is a fine addition on your block of land. This garden log cabin has a great advantage: a separate room. This can be used for a storeroom, a bathroom, or some other room that requires separateness.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
The log cabins are made from dried but unpainted, unimpregnated wood, but it is the highest quality, slow growing, carefully crafted northern pine . The smell of wood will fill the entire indoor environment with the smell of fresh air.
This log cabin is constructed with walls 44 mm thick, using double grooves in the northern pine timber. The overall height of the house is 2.49 metres. The door and windows are double glazed, with a hermetic strip to stop leaks.
- Wall logs - 44mm, double T&G, Spruce wood;
- Ridge height - 2.49m;
- Wall heights - 2,162m and 1.9m;
- External dimensions - 4.5 x 3m;
- Internal dimensions - 4,212 x 2,712m
- Cabin area - 7.44m²;
- Storage area - 3.87m²;
- Roof area - 19m²;
- 1 double door, half glazed, opening outwards;
- 1 single door, half glazed, opening outwards;
- 1 double window, opening outwards;
- Windows and door are double glazed.
- Roof boards T&G, min 18-20mm;
- Floor boards T&G, min 18-20mm, might be finger jointed;
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions;
- Foundation bearers, impregnated against rot
- This model can be reversible during installation;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY
- Wall thickness
- Total area
- Double glazing